I just bought android tracfone from hsn who sent out all these phones with no pin, the simply wireless co they farm out service phone num of 18882228484 does not complete at the end of the recording that is suppose to provide your pin by saying the phone service is temp not available.No pin no mins from tracfone.

No help from hsn, no help from simp wireless, no help from tracfone. Dead in the water.

Hsn answer is they will send me a new phone,,,,,...what a joke.....don't buy it.I've many tracfone in past with no probs......phone is great,,,,absolutely no service of any kind and no help.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Simply Wireless?

Comments

I had this same issue today.I got my phones yesterday and every time I dial the 888-222-8484 number I get a tape saying the system is temporarily down.

You posted your complaint in 2014. I tried to get this number today,June 3 2015!!! This is a joke and I'm not laughing. The wireless center post below says to check the "welcome guide".

My welcome guide says to call the 888-222-8484 number!!! How long do these "system issues" last?

One year?Two years?

WirelessCenter
to Anonymous #991649

We recently aired a Today Special on HSN (5/23/2015).We sold over 31,000 of the new Alcatel phones that day.

Sometimes a system issue may occur. Our system is functioning today - please either call us 1-888-222-8484 or email us hsncares@simplywireless.com We will be happy to assist you.

Of course - if you prefer - you may lodge your complaint here.

Unfortunately, we don't know who you are so are unable to assist you with your particular issue.Send us an email so we can assist you!

WirelessCenter

I am with The Wireless Center.We will be happy to assist you.

If you call 1-888-222*8484 - leave a message. We do return voicemails promptly (usually within the same business day). You may also email us. See your Welcome Guide for details.

There may have been a system issue that prevent our automated system from reading your Promotional PIN.We will be happy to review this.

to WirelessCenter Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1014259

BS, when you call that 888 number there is NO way to leave a message OR to talk to someone!!! Biggest scam EVER!!! I sure hope you are shut down!!!