Rose City, Michigan

Can't get a answer on phone or email to replace my husband s phone .That he lost .

I have tried calling many times . It only rings two times . Then stops . The email says try some other time .

I'm kinda tried of dealing with this *** . Would like to know what is going on here . ? All I want to do is talk to someone about getting another phone .

I'm about ready to give up and buy from someone else .And my reviews will NOT be good 4 you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no human to talk to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of simply wireless phone service. Simply Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned simply wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Simply Wireless.

Had an Experience with Simply Wireless?

Comments

WirelessCenter

Our apologies for any difficulty with requesting a Wireless4Life replacement as we have experienced a system issue. Please contact us via email care@simplywireless.com - include your order number. We will provide the request via a hard copy form to you which you will complete and send back to us.

We apologize for the difficulties!